- Obtain chemical samples from production lines
- Perform chemical analysis of samples in lab
- Record analysis results in computer
- Communicate trends in data
- Work well Independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to read written work instructions
- Ability to communicate with co-workers
- Ability to understand and use analysis equipment
Ability to traverse production floor.
- Frequently require reaching, standing, walking, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, repetitive motion
- Visual Acuity to receive data from measuring devices
- Light work. Exert 20 lbs. of force occasionally, 10 lbs. frequently, <10 lbs. constantly
- High frequency of forklift traffic.
- Not a climate controlled plant. Protection from weather conditions but not temperature changes.
- Subject to noise
- Subject to hazards. Moving mechanical parts, electrical current, exposure to chemicals
- Subject to atmospheric conditions. Fumes, odors, dust
· High School Diploma required
· Lab analysis experience preferred
· Forklift Experience preferred