Plating Technology is currently seeking a well-qualified individual to fill the Quality Manager position at our Dayton, Ohio facility.
This hands-on position oversees and manages the Quality functions in an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 17025 accredited system with the plan to transition to ISO 9001:2015 and IATF/TS16949. These systems support our fully-automated anti-corrosion metal finishing products.
Successful candidates will have a passion for quality and demonstrated ability to drive process improvements. Requirements include 5+ years quality management work experience, B.S. degree or equivalent work experience, experience in ISO 9001, ISO 17025 & IATF/TS 16949, auditing, corrective actions (5-why, 8D, fishbone), continuous improvement and strong leadership and risk management abilities.
- Assure full maintenance of the company’s ISO 9001 and 17025 accredited quality program including PFMEA, control plans, corrective actions, preventive actions, and compliance
- Lead our transition to ISO 9001:2015 and IATF/TS16949
- Lead and drive quality initiatives throughout organization
- Maintain, develop and improve metrics to validate quality functions
- Analyze customer complaints, determine root cause analysis and respond to customers with corrective actions
- Issue and drive internal root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Understand and achieve customer specific requirements and specifications
- Communicate and visit with Customers and Suppliers regarding quality related issues and initiatives
- Effectively interact with Production and Engineering
- Monitor customer feedback and perception of quality and drive improvements
- Coordinate all internal/external audit activities
- Supervise the quality team
- Development and facilitation of quality related training
- Member of management team to drive company improvement activities
Excellent compensation and benefit package offered.
Visit our company websites for more information about Plating Technology (www.platingtech.com)
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Required experience: Quality System Management: 5 years