- Operate automated metal plating equipment.
- Maintain and monitor all ranges and specified parameters of operating procedures. (PH control, Temperatures)
- Visually inspect all barrels for left over parts, prior to loading new order.
- Legibly fill out production logs daily.
- Contact your supervisor if parts are coming out of the line bad.
- Get parts from designated area, load barrels to work up specification.
- Verify for quality. (Thickness, proper chromate, seal, oil, etc.)
- Attach printout to the work travel card. Place job in final staging area.
- Keep retains, label, and put in the compressor room at the end of shift.
- Ensure all electrical contacts on the line are kept clean before start up.
- Maintain that drums, totes have an adequate amount of chemical for feeder pumps prior to startup of shift.
- Only mix parts when authorized by supervisor.
- Ability to read written work instructions
- Ability to communicate with co-workers
- Ability to understand and use control panel for line automation
- Ability to traverse production line twice each half hour.
- Frequently require climbing, balancing, stooping, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, talking, repetitive motion
- Visual Acuity to receive data from control panel and to inspect parts
- Heavy work. Exert 100 lbs. of force occasionally, 50 lbs. frequently, 20 lbs. constantly
- High frequency of forklift traffic.
- Not a climate controlled plant. Protection from weather conditions but not temperature changes.
- Subject to noise
- Subject to hazards. Moving mechanical parts, electrical current, exposure to chemicals
- Subject to atmospheric conditions. Fumes, odors, dust
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Forklift Experience preferred