- Load and Unload trucks using forklift.
- Weigh in and receive customer jobs.
- Properly store customer jobs in warehouse.
- Move customer jobs to production in an orderly manner.
- Weigh out customer jobs in final inspection.
- Wrap and/or band product on skid to prepare for loading.
- Read Bill of Lading and properly load/unload trucks.
- Properly process and maintain all essential paperwork.
- Operate forklift in a safe manner.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read written work instructions
- Ability to communicate with co-workers
- Ability to understand and use scale.
- Frequently require climbing, balancing, stooping, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, talking, repetitive motion
- Visual Acuity to receive data from scale and to verify parts
- Heavy work. Exert 100 lbs. of force occasionally, 50 lbs. frequently, 20 lbs. constantly
- High frequency of forklift traffic.
- Not a climate controlled plant. Protection from weather conditions but not temperature changes.
- Subject to noise
- Subject to hazards. Possible exposure to chemicals
- Subject to atmospheric conditions. Fumes, odors, dust
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Forklift Experience required