- Load and Unload trucks using forklift.
- Weigh in and receive customer jobs.
- Properly store customer jobs in warehouse.
- Move customer jobs to production in an orderly manner.
- Weigh out customer jobs in final inspection.
- Operate automated metal plating equipment.
- Maintain and monitor all ranges and specified parameters of operating procedures. (PH control, Temperatures)
- Visually inspect all barrels for left over parts, prior to loading new order.
- Legibly fill out production logs daily.
- Contact your supervisor if parts are coming out of the line bad.
- Get parts from designated area, load barrels to work up specification.
- Verify for quality. (Thickness, proper chromate, seal, oil, etc.)